Y Forever recognizes donors who have made a gift or planned gift to the Endowment of the YMCA of Greater Houston Endowment Foundation. The Foundation is honored to be comprised of more than 300 families and individuals who have chosen to leave a lasting legacy by including the YMCA in their estate plans.
For members of Y Forever, a charitable bequest or other estate gift to the Foundation passes on their family's values and ensures the Y will be available to all and remain financially healthy for generations to come.
When you inform us about your planned gift or make a direct gift to the Endowment Foundation, you will become a Y Forever member with exclusive benefits.
Benefits may include:
- Receiving income for life or a period of years for you and/or a loved one.
- Reducing, delaying or eliminating capitals gains on donated appreciated assets.
- Complementing your retirement and financial planning.
- Opportunities to meet staff and participants in YMCA programs of interest.
- Opportunities for you and your advisor to meet with gift planning staff to ensure the most appropriate match between your charitable intentions and the Y's needs.
- Receiving member-only newsletters and updates.
- Invitations to Y Forever luncheons and gatherings (when appropriate for safety measures).
We hope you will consider joining Y Forever and helping to ensure that the YMCA of Greater Houston will continue to leave an impact and legacy on our community for generations into the future. A gift to Y Forever is one that keeps on giving.
Endowment Foundation Board Members
- Howard Tellepsen - Chair
- John S. Arnoldy
- Judy Ley Allen
- Brad McWilliams
- Richard Schissler
- Will Williams
- Beth Shea
- Elvin Franklin, Jr.
- Jeni Halliday